Friday, October 24, 2008

Life Gets Rough

Life has been rough here for quite a while now. There's been a lot of distressing things happening to various family members/friends, my Nana passed away in early October and I tore the ligaments in my ankle earlier this week. Like I said, things have been rough. Hence the reason for the abrupt halt to my daily blogging. But, I've worked out a system for stress relief that has had amazing results so I thought I'd share it with you all:

1. Drink morning coffee while soaking in the hot tub

2. Have afternoon tea while soaking in the hot tub

3. Drink after dinner tea/coffee while soaking in the hot tub

4. Gaze at stars while soaking in the hot tub, NAKED!

Give my total stress reduction plan a try. If it doesn't work for you I'll take another soak in the hot tub and think of your stress being reduced while the hot water and jets work their magic on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"