Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Journal Pages 5/9 & 5/10/10

    Letting go of things we no longer have use for is something I regularly encourage people to do. It's also something I strive to do in my life on a regular basis. I don't just mean "things" as in objects either.  Letting go of things includes emotional or thought processes that are hindering us, people who drain us of our energy because they are so needy and behaviors or habits that are harmful to our well being. Relieving yourself of the burdens of both material and emotional baggage is so very freeing.  The first page shown today deals with my letting go of some emotional hurts that I'd been holding on to.  why keep them when the mere thought of them reopens old wounds. Time to toss the baggage into the river.


  The second page is a bit of venting on my physical pain.  Some days the only way to deal with the difficulties of looking fine but feeling pain riddled is to get it on the page!


Music I'm creating to: Days of the New: Orange



No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"