Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Arrival

  Looks like they'll be a new addition to the family either today or tomorrow. My great~nephew has decided it's time to make an appearnace. Got word this morning my niece is in labor. We're all over the top excited. This will be the first baby in the family since my son was born 10 years ago! 
  I have a cute, mini album all ready and waiting for baby pictures. Can't wait to fill it up!


  On a side note, have cut my hand badly so having a tough time working on art, the computer or doing much of anything. It's throwing off my blogging groove, but I will make up for that as soon as I can with lots of yummy journal pictures & shots from the late 1700's graveyard the boy and I were wandering about on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"