Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Books!

I've been wanting this book for ages, but have been cash poor. Lucky for me interweave just had a huge sale! Bagged this book for the bargain price of $13.77 and also got the new,  e~mag Collage in Color, which is FABULOUS! Love having eye~candy inspiration.  The video vault is simply great, and the articles are inspiring. Art at the Speed of Life offers loads of inspiration for organizing your creative time, project ideas, and lush color photos.  I especially like the ideas for organizing supplies, a never ending battle with my limited space, and keeping focused to produce more art.

Who out there has organizational tips they'd like to share? I'd love to hear how you manage to find time & space to create while juggling"real life" responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"