Sunday, September 7, 2008

The End Is Near

I'm sorry, but I find this hysterical, especially the photos. People have been getting worked up about the end of the world for centuries and it hasn't happened yet, so why worry? Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gets you nowhere.

If you believe the end is near why waste time parading around town with a sign around your neck? Wouldn't you rather be out doing something you always wanted to do, like hang gliding, riding in a hot air balloon or walking on a tropical beach? I know I would. Seriously, if you only have a limited amount of time here make something of it. Live life to its fullest and stop spending all your time telling the rest of us that the end is near and we're going to hell in a hand basket for not believing it. Seems like a waste of energy and time to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"