Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fainting Goats


I Love goats. Always have and always will. I especially love Tenessee fainting goats. Yes, fainting goats. Don't beleive me? Well, MythBusters certainly does. Tonight they did an episode on the goats and found out that they do indeed fall over as if in a faint if you scare them.

There are also numerous you tube videos out there. Take this one for instance. It shows the goats in a total faint.


Even if you don't love goats (something I cannot fathom) you gotta love a farm animal that keels over when scared!

And if you don't, then maybe you'll like this collage I did instead. It has absolutely nothing to do with goats, but there are a couple of wolves in it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"