Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 15-19 Journal Pages

This week I've been altering a lot of photos for use in my journal pages. I had a whole stack of them completed and ready to go, but now I have no idea where they are at the moment. So I started doing another batch. I love the one I used on my April 15 page. The picture is one of my duplicates from my Provence trip and just seeing it brings back great memories!









Remember all the time I waited anxiously for my replacement Sakura Glaze pens to show up? Friday I was looking through my bins of extra markers and I discovered a ton of them in there! Three weeks without using a Glaze pen when I could've been using them all along. *sheesh* I really need to have some sort of inventory of my extra markers and pens. I'm always stocking up on them when they're on sale so I should've known the ones I sent in for replacement weren't the ONLY ones I had. Call it a Duh moment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"