Sunday, February 3, 2008

Big Questions


I love mail art, both sending and receiving it. Give me a cool piece of mail art over plain mail any day. I especially love mail art calls. Creating a mail art piece on a specific theme can be fun, challenging, inspiring or even all three.

Given my love of mail art and mail art calls how could I possibly resist submitting a piece to wackystuff's BIG QUESTIONS call? Of course, I couldn't resist at all and I suggest you don't resist either. Wackystuff creates cool art and offers up equally cool mail art call themes. BIG QUESTIONS is only the latest. Check it out even if you don't end up submitting a piece.


Postmark Deadline: September 30, 2008
Send mail-art asking a significant question to:
BIG QUESTIONS
615 Foul Bay Road
Victoria BC V8S 4H2
CANADA

No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"