Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Time Flies!

It's been days since I managed to post anything. Where has the time gone? I've been busy with home life and getting caught up on some projects I needed to finish, but even with all that I should of been able to carve out a few moments to post here. Obviously, I'm not an obsessive blogger or I never would of allowed days to go by with out an update! Or, perhaps, it is simply a lack of discipline on my part. I'm sure that's it because being a highly disciplined person is just not in me. I flit from one thing to another, have multiple projects going at a time and generally float through life like a feather on a breeze. It works for me so I don't expect that to change anytime soon.

So, what have I been working on? ATC's, journaling, making a Goddess doll for a swap, altering a denim jacket, reorganizing my bookcases so my newest additions can fit (a loosing battle, by the way) and general chores around the house.

The journal work I did was adding paint, marker & text to a hand-bound & collaged journal I made in a workshop back in December. Raine and I spent a day at Ink About It immersing ourselves in journal making & collage fun with Kelly Kilmer. Kelly was a great person to take a workshop with. She's fun, livley and very creative. And, as luck would have it, she's coming back to this area in August so I'll be jumping on the chance to take classes with her once again.

The cover & pages shown were started in class, with the addition of paint, marker & text being added in my studio.



No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"