Monday, February 11, 2008

Day of the Dead, revisited

Last night I finished up the ATC's for the hand-drawn ATC swap I'm in. I made 6 images in all and am looking forward to getting 6 in return. I'm amassing quite a collection of DOTD ATC's!




I also started an ATC swap at Swap-Bot titled 'Blue for You' It's a mixed media ATC exchange. All cards for the swap need to be primarily blue & also use at least 3 different media to create them. Each participant will have 2 partners that they send 2 ATC's to. I love hosting swaps through swap-bot. They make it so darned easy to set them up & you always get a decent number of participants. The only drawback is you occasionally get flaker's (people who flake out & never send) but that happens anywhere you swap unfortunately. Once I get my cards done for that swap they'll make their appearance here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"