Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I received a nice, fat envelope full of paper ephemera in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to use some of this stuff in my art journals!!! There's this cool piece of Warhol-esque Jesus wrapping paper in there. I'd seen the decorative tape before, and wanted it, but hadn't seen the paper anywhere. I am totally psyched it was in that fat envelope!!!!



We're having another snow storm here and the winds are howling as well. I'm getting to the point where I want to jump on a plane and head to the tropics!

Someone left SPAM comments on some of my posts so I've switched things to moderated comments. It's a pain in the rear to have to moderate each and every comment, but it's better than having a bunch of crap left in the comments section!!! Go get a real job SPAMMER!!!!

I've added some half pound ephemera packs to my ArtFire shop. I'll be adding more as soon as I can and will also be adding more art work, decorative tape and other supplies. Slowly but surely I will get the shop built up with cool items for sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"