Sunday, October 23, 2011

Missing Post & Mini Book

  Hmmmm, I have no idea what happened to my Friday post! It seems to have gone off into the ether and never found its way here. Ah well. It happens. 
  My niece was married yesterday and I've made her a mini book\photo album as part of her gift. I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it. 
  This was the first time I used my Zutter binding system and am quite pleased with the results! I'm planning to make a bunch of spiral bound books to give as holiday gifts. To me, a gift of creativity is the best of all. 
I had this paper for ages now and thought a wedding book was the perfect use for it.
Not to mention my niece is quite the Princess. But in a good way...
The cover and a tag I clipped to the side telling them to fill the book with photos and memories. Just in case they have no clue what it's for!
Top view of the book. I used all different papers, added some distressing and inking to the edges and then bound it with the Zutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"