Monday, October 31, 2011

Nor'Easter

  Thanks to an early season Nor'Easter our power was knocked out for over 24 hours. We're actually lucky to have it back since most of the town & the surrounding towns are still out. Saturday night I was making art by candlelight. Nothing can stop a creative soul when the Muse comes calling!

The Gargoyle's white hat is getting taller.
What's on my art table? The cat mostly. He is convinced I can't possibly create without him adding his energy, and paw prints, to the mix!
This cat is my biggest critic. He's always pouring over my works in progress, especially the journals, and doesn't hesitate to shred what he deems unworthy.
Halloween Greetings from Voldemort. 
The Miniature Menace showing her true nature. Don't let the big eyes fool you.
She is the Devil incarnate!
I seriously need a shirt like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"