Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mixed Media... Tuesday?

A day late for Mixed Media Monday! Having everyone home yesterday had me thinking it was Sunday. I confuse easily. All I know is if I have the house to myself, it must be a week day and if there's people around, it's the weekend. Which explains why having people around yesterday had me thinking it was Sunday!


I signed up with Traci Bunker's second round of 30 Days of Get Your Art On and these creations are part of my 30 days. If you want to check out what Traci did for her 30 days either follow the link above or use the button at right.

4" x 6"on book board
8" x 10" on gesso board, LOVE the transfers and layering
8" x 10" on art board
11" x 14" on canvas, Really like the look of this one. It has an ethereal quality to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"