I've decided to host an art journal round robin. I've done them in the past and they are a whole lot of fun. The rules are pretty simple:
1. Limited to US artists only. Sorry all you folks in other countries, but limiting it to the US saves a whole lot of travel time & postage fees.
2. Number of participants is limited to 12.
3. Each artist supplies her own journal. It can either be hand made, store bought or a book you wish to be worked in. the journal should be sturdy and easy to work in. In other words don't choose a vintage book as your journal because the pages will be brittle and hard to work with.
4. Each artist gets to pick her own theme, but it must be clearly defined in the journal what that theme is & you have to be open to each individual artist interpreting the theme in her own way.
5. A sign in page should be in the journal. It can be in the front, back or on a cover but it has to be there. You'll want to know the names and contact info for each artist so having it is a "must".
5. You'll receive a journal in the mail and have 1 month from the date you receive it to mail it off to the next participant. No exceptions on this one!
6. Delivery confirmation must be used when mailing off a journal. Using DC limits a whole lot of problems!!!! Also, you need to let us know when you receive a journal, when it is sent off & the DC#. Again, no exceptions!
Interested? Then leave a comment here with your e-mail address and I'll get in touch with you!!