Monday, January 19, 2009

Catching Up


I wasn't able to get on-line yesterday thanks to the weather. We were having a snowstorm and kept having power surges so I decided it was safer to keep the computer turned off.

I ended up spending the day on the back porch collaging & adding text to a bunch of journal pages. The day before I'd painted 15 or 20 pages & spent several hours going through magazines looking for focal images. I have a huge stack of National Geographic back issues that are my main source for the images I use in my work. The paper is high quality & the images unique. Most of the images in these journal pages came from Nat. Geo, the rest are from fashion magazines or decorative paper packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"