Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26 Journal Page

Just one today, so far and it was done very early this morning (about 1:00 AM in fact). If it had been much earlier I could've counted it for yesterday!



I received another batch of early reviewers books in the mail today. I adore being a book reviewer!!!! It's a great way to feed my addiction to books and helps me keep my writing skills in shape. Sometimes I miss being a columnist, but then I remember the pressure of deadlines and realize I'm much happier without dealing with that!

I added another item to my ArtFire store. I wanted to get some more photographed today but it hasn't happened yet. Today was focused on updating my library catalog and rearranging books, again! Tomorrow will have to be photography day.

More snow in the forecast, as if we don't have enough already. My sister, who moved to Florida last October, texts me her beach report almost every day. And now our folks are down there visiting her so I get a beach report from them too! I am so jealous.

2 comments:

  1. I *LOVE* what you have in your shop!!!!

    Um, you can send us some snow *any day*. Rain, too. I love watching Angelenos drive in it. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! Evil woman! And of course, you can just blast by them cause you learned to drive in the snowy North-East!!! LOVE it!!!

    Wait until you see the altered shoe that's going in my shop. Too cool for words.

    ReplyDelete

As mama use to say, "If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"